Tryvann Zip-Up Men
Our versatile piquè fabric has been really successful since we launched it 5 years ago. This season we have used it to design a new line which we have called Tryvann. Tryvann is the name of the ski facility near Oslo, the capital of Norway. We have made this line urban and modern, functional and fun - Ready to go from the slopes to the bars in Oslo! Or where ever you are, having fun!
- Fits true to size - Take your normal size
- Designed for a close fit.
- Model wears size M.
- 96% merino wool/4% Creora-Eco-Soft - Südwolle yarn
- 17.5 micron
- Piqué knit, 225 gr/m2 - Peached back
- YKK zipper
- Knitted in Denmark, cut&sew in Poland
- Machine washable on wool setting, 30°C
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Washing bag is recommended
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%
- Designed in Voss, Norway
- Made in Poland