Hafjell Crewneck Men
We have collaborated with one of the finest knitters in Veneto, Italy, along with Biella Yarn, by Südwolle, to develop a line of ski sweaters in 100% fine merino wool. The inspiration for these sweaters are from the 70's , but we have reworked them to be more functional and comfortable. They are knitted with a 2/48 yarn, with ribbed details and color block panels. The quality has a thick hand-feel, that is similar to a "scuba" quality, but it's breathable and soft to the skin. This jacket is finished with an Italian zipper, and a mock neck collar. Use it as a mid-layer paired with any of our SNØ base layers and the Voss long johns.
- Fits true to size - Take your normal size
- Designed for a close fit.
- Model wears size S.
- 100% fine merino wool - Südwolle yarn 19.5 micron
- Italian zipper
- Made in Italy
- Machine washable on wool setting, 30°C
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Washing bag is recommended
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet
- Dry flat Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%